Introducing Orthodots clear - the no.1 alternative to dental wax
Extremely mouldable, comfortable, and easy to apply. The Biomedical Grade Silicone used to make OrthoDots® is 20 times more pliable than the leading dental wax.
Stays on and protects longer than dental wax with proprietary moisture activated technology. No need to dry bracket to apply and safe to use while eating and drinking.
CLEAR/Transparent (less noticeable than dental wax).
Best for use on all orthodontic appliances including clear aligner trays and attachments.
The only product packaged in convenient, single-use applications – the standard for hygienic healthcare products.
in stock • order now
MoonRay S Wireless 3D Printer
MoonRay ushers in a new era of digital dentistry. Its seamless product ecosystem and customer support are the result of our commitment to the dental industry. It is both precise and fast, simple and powerful, technologically advanced and durable.
- 100 microns minimum feature size
- Build area of 5 x 3.2 x 8 in
- Wireless printing with built-in computer
- Custom-built projector with DLP Technology
- 1 in/hour consistent print speed (at 100 microns)
- Ultra-durable resin tank
- Finishing kit
- 1 liter of Standard Resin
- One-year limited warranty
- Multi-channel customer support
**Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping
**Price includes - Shipping, Installation, demonstration and staff training
Accelerate your treatment. pre-order today.
The TrueLight Device uses light emitting diodes (LEDs) in the infrared and red spectrums, which are medically proven to increase circulation, enhance gum health, and relieve pain.
Non-UV blue lights increase the effectiveness of whitening gels by removing tannic stains from coffee, tea and wine, and leaving whiter teeth.
To increase those effects, gentle vibrations at a frequency of 30Hz had been added.
They will help also for orthodontic patients, to seat tightly the aligners against the teeth for a better control of movement.
Operating Your Oral Care System
• Fully charge device (4-6 hours). • Push top button to see lights appear. • Place device in mouth.
Treatment Teeth Whitening
• For first week, use once daily once a day for 20 minutes, with teeth whitening gel of choice. • After first week, use 2-3 times per week or as needed, with teeth whitening gel of choice. GUM HEALTH: • Use once daily for a minimum of 10 minutes.
How to Clean Device
• Pull apart device.
• Install waterproof Silicone Cleaning Cover over Interchangeable Tray USB connection.
• Wash mouthpiece in lukewarm water.
• Let device air dry.
• Remove waterproof silicon cleaning cover.
• Oral Care Control Device
• Interchangeable Mouth Tray
• Power Supply
• Power Cable
• Storage Case
• Silicone Cleaning Cover
Our strengths lie in orthodontic materials,
accelerated orthodontic devices, tooth whitening, dental injury prevention and nighttime tooth grinding mouthguards.
All of our products are FDA, CE and TGA certified to comply
with Australian, New Zealand and Asia
Watch this space
Events for 2019 coming soon.